Cathy's Herbs and Botanicals
281 Ninth Street South Naples Fl 34102
Roasted Vegetables with Herbs de Provence
Approximately 12 cups vegetables, chopped into evenly sized bite size pieces (squash, cauliflower, carrots, onions, peeled garlic cloves, red potatoes, cucumber and grape tomatoes)
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
3 tsp. Herbs de Provence
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the vegetables, set aside.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the oil, vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper.
4. Toss together with the veggies to coat well.
5. Lightly grease a large roasting pan with olive oil.
6. Roast for approximately 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.